Forum Discussion

AEH2
Contributing User
11 months ago
Solved

STP Finalisation Report not matching

Attempting to balance for EOPY and having issues. My Payroll Register and Payroll Activity reports match but my STP Finalisation Report does not.  I've worked through the help topic "AccountRight reports don't match my STP reports" and narrowed the difference down to a specific payroll category however from what I can see the category is set up correctly.  I've attached a screenshot of the payroll category setup.  Where am I going wrong?! 

• Hi AEH2 

Thanks for you post.

I have checked the screenshot you attached to your post, thank you for that. If the STP Finalisation Report doesn't match your Payroll Register and Activity Summary Report but you were able to confirm already that the Payroll Category of where the difference is coming from was set up correctly and has the correct ATO Reporting Category, kindly send an update event to make sure sure the ATO will receive the up to date figures of your employees. Once done, you may check the reports again to see if it all matches. The Help Article End of year finalisation with Single Touch Payroll reporting will provide you the steps on how to do the send update event.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AEH2 

Thanks for you post.

I have checked the screenshot you attached to your post, thank you for that. If the STP Finalisation Report doesn't match your Payroll Register and Activity Summary Report but you were able to confirm already that the Payroll Category of where the difference is coming from was set up correctly and has the correct ATO Reporting Category, kindly send an update event to make sure sure the ATO will receive the up to date figures of your employees. Once done, you may check the reports again to see if it all matches. The Help Article End of year finalisation with Single Touch Payroll reporting will provide you the steps on how to do the send update event.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

Umag
      Experienced User

I have a similar problem. yesterday MYOB support help me to submit a zero balance payrun and update event. This has fixed all the annual leave issues.  However for that one employee who was paid termination payments such Long Service Leave is still missing from the STP reports.