Forum Discussion

3 years ago

STP Phase 2 with MYOB Exo Employer Services (Payroll)

Hi,

One of my clients uses MYOB Exo Employer Services (Payroll).

Are there any additional support and resources available so I can get things ready now for STP Phase 2?

Thanks!

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi SoleTraderLife,

Thank you for your post and apologies for the delayed reply. 

Additional information on STP Phase 2 can be found here.

The expansion of STP Phase 2 has not yet been fully integrated into the software, but, please note that we have a deferral with the ATO until the end of 2022 so you don't need to switch to STP Phase 2 any time soon.

However, if you're keen to jump into STP Phase 2 early, register your interest here.

Let me know if you have any other queries. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

• Hi, 

Thanks for the info. 

I hadn't realised there was a deferral until the end of 2022. I thought it was earlier than that.

Can you confirm the following? 

1. What specific date is the deferral in place until? 

2. Is this deferral for MYOB Exo employer services? 

Thanks. 

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi SoleTraderLife,

Apologies, the deferral until the 1st Jan 2023 is for our SME clients. Clients using Exo have until the end of August 2022 (31/8/22) to transition to STP Phase 2. 

You should soon receive communication regarding this transition and what you will be required to do on your side. 

If you have any further queries in the meantime, please reach out.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.