Forum Discussion

HelenHolman
Contributing User
5 months ago
Solved

STP reporting during payroll

Kameleon Group Pty Ltd serial number **** **** **** When I process our payroll using the web version of AccountRight there are 2 issues occurring. First issue (this has been occurring for over a year...
    HelenHolman
    3 months ago

Hi Earl

Sorry for the delayed response. I waited until I had an uncomplicated payroll before trying the cloud version of Accountright again.  I have just entered my payroll for this fortnight and am still having exactly the same issues.

I’ve created the payrun and amended the pays for employees, I click “Next’ and get the error "Checking pay run failed. Try again"

I did a test for this error a while ago. What I did was run a few different ‘test’ pay runs with only a handful of employees, to see if I could isolate which employee is causing the issue.

I did not get this error once therefore can only assume there are no issues with STP setup.

When I click ‘Record’ I fill out the ‘Send payroll information to the ATO’ authorisation form.

I click ‘Submit’ to send the pay run details to the ATO and then get the error:

"Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser.  Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: ebc7158b-7c52-42a0-ae16-b327a19328ca."

Then I click 'Update and Close' and go into the Destop version of MYOB as you suggested and go to Payroll Reporting>Check Payroll Details and there are NO issues detected.

I receive a message 'Nice one! Your company information and employee details meet ATO requirements."

The Diagnostics Log is attached.

I now have deleted the payrun so I can re-enter it in the desktop version of MYOB, in order to get employees paid today.

Thanks 

Helen