Forum Discussion

ParashMagar
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

Encountering a script error during login.

Absolutely! Here's a recreated version of your message:

Hi there,

I've posted twice about the same issue, but unfortunately, neither solution has resolved it. My main problem occurs after selecting the company file—I'm redirected to an email entry field. Upon entering the email, a script error message pops up, and I'm redirected back to the file selection interface. It seems like there's a snag in the HTTP request or response process. Oddly, no log files are being generated, even after my attempts to check.

I suspect it might be related to the browser's security configuration, but please refrain from suggesting history or cache deletions at this point. This situation has left me utterly frustrated, and I'm struggling to find a resolution.

I'm earnestly requesting the entire Account Right team to assist me in finding an accurate solution.

Thank you for your attention.

• Initially, I suspected the problem might have been related to the Http Request and Response, given the absence of redirection to the next interface. Thanks to the Myob Community, I found a solution within a related thread addressing the same issue. By adding the site https://id.myob.com to my trusted sites in IE11 browser, I successfully bypassed the problem and logged in without encountering the issue. Although I noticed a slight change in the login interface.

3 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ParashMagar,

Thank you for your post. 

We appreciate you in bringing this to our attention. I understand your frustration and we understand the urgency of your situation and we apologize for this matter. You mentioned that you received an error message that popped up on your screen when you were trying to log into your account. Please give me the error message so we can help you further. 

Meanwhile, I have checked on your account. Could you please try to log back into your account? Let me know how you go with this.  

If you still need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

ParashMagar
      Contributing User

Initially, I suspected the problem might have been related to the Http Request and Response, given the absence of redirection to the next interface. Thanks to the Myob Community, I found a solution within a related thread addressing the same issue. By adding the site https://id.myob.com to my trusted sites in IE11 browser, I successfully bypassed the problem and logged in without encountering the issue. Although I noticed a slight change in the login interface.

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ParashMagar,

Thank you for letting us know. We are glad know that the issue has been resolved. We are now closing this case, and if you need further assistance with this or if you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again or create a new post.

Cheers, 

Cel