Forum Discussion

JessS
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

STP2

We have recently moved online and are still yet to set up STP Phase 2.  When i go to the notes 'Getting Ready for STP Phase 2' it says there is a pause on moving to STP phase 2.

Does this mean we should wait before setting this up? when will MYOB be ready to move to phase 2?  I am finding the notes all a bit confusing.

Thanks,

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JessS

Thanks for your post. STP Phase 2 was paused so that our teams could make some improvements, our teams are now gradually unpausing this. When your file is ready to move to STP 2 you will see a notification when accessing the Payroll reporting centre. Further updates on this will be made on our Help Article Getting ready for STP Phase 2

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

JessS
      Experienced Cover User

Melisa_D 

is this the notification you are talking about? it has been there for months so wasn't sure if it should be done now or not.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi JessS

Sorry for the delay in my response. That message would indicate that your file can be moved over to STP Phase 2.