Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Sick Leave YTD Balance not appearing on payslip

Hello, 

We have some employees who do not have YTD balances printing on their payslips for some reason? This only started being an issue late last year when they disappeared and have not reappeared? Print on payslip is definitely ticked for all employees but it does not appear on some & the item is ticked in Setup - Preferences - Reports & Forms - Include all YTD amounts and Entitlement Balances on Paycheque Stubbs (System Wide) 

Please advise how we can amend this issue?

Thank you

Mel Jones

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Mel-Jones,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please locate the payroll transaction that the payroll category in question was last used, and provide a screenshot of pay (with personal information hidden)? 

Once I have this information I'll be happy to look into this for you.

• HI Sam,

Please see attached payslip & card file with Sick Leave accruals ticked and print on payslip?

Thank you, 

Mel Jones

*Screenshots removed by MYOB Moderator as they contained confidential employee information, ^TH

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Mel-Jones,

Thank you for providing those screenshots, we have since removed them from the public due to personal details shown.

Looking at the screenshot of your entitlement's settings, I can see you have the calculation basis set as "User-entered amount per pay period", do you usually enter the sick leave accrual hours manually each pay run?