Super (Payment Failed)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
myobmakin
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super (Payment Failed)

Hi all, new here.

Using AccountRight 2019.1.

Yesterday went to process super payments as normal and for the first time ever it's current status says "Payment Failed". Usually it would say "Processing" for a few days, then "Completed".

Money has yet to be deducted from bank account either.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Super (Payment Failed)

Hi @myobmakin 

Generally speaking a Payment Failed status would mean that the payment hasn’t been able to be processed successfully through the system. I’ve had a check of everything on our system and I can’t see any reason why the payment should fail again.

As those contributions will be tied up with that failed payment, you will need to reverse and reprocess them through AccountRight to resubmit them. Our help article Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments, steps through this process and contains all of the steps on how to redo everything in AccountRight to submit those contributions again

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

myobmakin
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Super (Payment Failed)

Thanks so much Neil. I reversed the transaction as you suggested, re-processed it and it now says "Funds Requested", so I think we're back on track.

Thanks for your great help, much appreciated.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post