4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super Payments- Doubled Up

Hi

Earlier this year in January we ran a payroll and there was wrong Bank File created due to which we had to reverse the payrun and do it all over again.

The revrsal went through properly and we were able to pay our employees, but somehow the super payments of that period were not reversed.

So now when we are going ahead to pay the super we have double payments showing in front of all the employees that were included in that payrun.

I have also reported the STP for those payruns (correct and reversed) and we can see that in the STP section.

I have attached a screenshot for your refernece. 

I have also checked in the Pay Liabilities section if we can make any adjustment and I can not edit anything in that to rectify.

I have also tried reversing the transaction for one of the employees to see if it reflects a negative figure and that method is also not working.

Could you please suggest a to fix this?

Super issue_31012024.png
Super_31012024.png
1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Super Payments- Doubled Up

Hi @Ayushmadaan,

Thanks for your post and the screenshot. To reverse this duplicate super payment, it needs to be in the Manage Payment window with a 'completed' status. I suggest you run pay history reports to see if the duplicate super payment appears twice. If it does, you can make a pay run only for superannuation payments with negative amounts for those duplicate super payments.

But if it's not on the payroll reports and the figures are still correct, then you can go ahead and process the super payment by selecting only one transaction from those duplicate super payments. For detailed information and instructions about this, please check out this helpful article about checking and adjusting superannuation.

Let me know if you require further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this. 

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post