13 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super payments from bank twice

Hi all. I'm not sure what I've done wrong; whether I've set things up incorrectly or what, but whenever I process a superannuation payment I end up with 2 entries in my Bank Register: on with a "PS" designation, and one with an "EFT" designation. Both are withdrawals, so my reconciliations are always out. What have I done wrong? How do I do it right?

3 REPLIES 3
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Super payments from bank twice

Hi @JMaher

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties reconciling your accounts. Generally, duplicates in super payments in the reconcile screen are caused by allocating the bank feeds connected to the transaction instead of matching them to existing super transactions. I recommend checking if one of the transactions is connected to the bank feed and the other to the super transaction, as this will confirm if this is in fact the reason for the duplicate. 

If this does not answer your question, please send us screenshots of the two super payments recorded, bank feed window showing the payments, and the pay run for the super payment. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
Genreve

JMaher
Contributing User
13 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for your help. I thought I needed a rule. Now I know that I was wrong!

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

486Solutions

Hi @JMaher,

Thank you for updating us, and you're welcome! We're glad we could assist you. If you have any more questions or if there's anything else you need help with, feel free to start a new post again. We're always here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post