Forum Discussion

ChalkHill
Experienced Cover User
12 months ago

Time in Lieu taken not reducing time in lieu accrual

Hello

I have an issue with time in lieu accrual. We have 3 employees who accrue and take time in lieu. 2 calculate correctly and time taken is deducted from accrual. One does not. Time taken does not deduct from their accrual. All 3 cards appear to linked correctly. Can anyone assist?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ChalkHill

Thanks for your post.

In this matter, you may need to go to Time in Lieu Accrual to check if you have selected Time in Lieu taken on the Linked Wages category.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

ChalkHill
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Leneth, I believe I have this set up correctly, see attached screen shot?

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ChalkHill

Thanks for your post. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

I can see you have the correct set up with Time in Lieu. I would suggest to check that the Time in Lieu under entitlement was linked to the employee. This Help Article Time in Lieu will provide you with more information and instructions to assist you with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Leneth