Forum Discussion

Chelby_S
Contributing Cover User
11 months ago

Unable to open YTD verification report in Payroll Reporting Centre

Hi, I am trying to open and download the YTD Verification Report in the Payroll Reporting Centre, and after quite a while of Accountright having a think about it (the wheel keeps on spinning), I get the message "Something wrong.  Try refreshing your browser.  If the issue persists, contact MYOB support".  I have refreshed my browser (Edge), then tried in a different browser (Chrome), same message.  Is there an issue preventing us from obtaining this report, and if so, when is it likely to be sorted out?

Michelle :)

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • same - typical MYOB and so frustrating

Chelby_S wrote:

Hi, I am trying to open and download the YTD Verification Report in the Payroll Reporting Centre, and after quite a while of Accountright having a think about it (the wheel keeps on spinning), I get the message "Something wrong.  Try refreshing your browser.  If the issue persists, contact MYOB support".  I have refreshed my browser (Edge), then tried in a different browser (Chrome), same message.  Is there an issue preventing us from obtaining this report, and if so, when is it likely to be sorted out?

Michelle :)

• Hi everyone,

We are aware of an incident impacting users accessing the Single Touch Payroll reporting center. The relevant team is now working on it to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

We genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding on this issue. You may refer on this post, for any updates about this matter.

Cheers,

Princess