Forum Discussion

BronwynHamster
Trusted Cover User
19 days ago

Cost Centre Activity Detail report

The cost centre activity detail report is still showing the first line of any supplier's invoice entered throughout all codes / lines when selecting the Allocation Menu field to print as well.

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BronwynHamster,

I appreciate your concern about the cost center activity detail report showing the first line of any supplier's invoice entered throughout all codes and lines when selecting the Allocation Menu field to print as well. There are some general troubleshooting steps you can take. For instance, you can review the setup of your cost centers and allocation menu fields to ensure they are configured correctly. Also, you might want to check the details of the supplier's invoices to see if there's any inconsistency that might be causing this issue.

You may also explore those tabs below to see what details you can change when pulling up the reports.

Let me know if you require further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this. 

Kind regards,

Shella

BronwynHamster
      Trusted Cover User

Hi Sheila, appreciate the advice. However, I am not after a cost centre transactions report. This does not present in an acceptable general ledger report for the Screen Bodies, auditors or anyone else. What I do need is for the Cost Centre Activity Detail to print the same information as is shown on the cost centre transaction accrual report. Sorry, don't understand why MYOB can't fix the bug. If you run a general ledger detail report (no category report) and include the allocation memo you will see that report provides a correct report. I can't run the cost centre general ledger detail report, as the allocation memo is not available for choice. That is why I am running a cost centre activity detail report. Nor is it the way I have setup the categories. This has been a bug in Account Right Live category reporting since inception in 2013. Cheers, Bronwyn

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BronwynHamster,

Thanks for your response. We understand the frustration caused by this issue. My suggestion would be to post this issue on our Product Ideas page so that our developers and other users facing the same problem can see it. Additionally, clearing your AccountRight cache may help resolve any software discrepancies. Clearing the AccountRight Cache

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl