Help

Mozzart
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Help

Why show the notif "nothing to print" in my myob when i Will report general journal, IM use myob v23

7 REPLIES 7
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,396 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,396Posts

116Kudos

271Solutions

Re: Help

Hi @Mozzart,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! The "nothing to print" message typically appears when there are no values available within the selected date range to retrieve. I would also recommend to run the report for a shorter period. 

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Mozzart
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

So, what must i do? IM really beginner in this soft

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,548 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,548Posts

49Kudos

164Solutions

Hi @Mozzart,

Thanks for the response. With this “nothing to print” message, it tends to happen when there are no values to pull from the selected date range. I recommend clearing the AccountRight cache first. Then you can test this by expanding the date range, clicking refresh (green arrow), and seeing if it is pulling information at all or just for that month.

If this doesn't work, it might be useful to check out this related post from the forum with the same issue. Please see the attached link here: https://community.myob.com/t5/Original-MYOB-Essentials/Printing-Issues-General-Journal-Entries/m-p/4...

If neither of these scenarios apply, you may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Mozzart
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thx, ill try it later

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,189 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,189Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @Mozzart,

Fantastic! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions or need additional help. We're here to assist you.

Cheers,

Princess

Mozzart
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I found the folder but thats empty, and i found at myobodbc/cache, i use v23, and for link u share thats can't open there message "acces denied". 

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,396 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,396Posts

116Kudos

271Solutions

Hi @Mozzart,

When running the report, could you please expand the date range and click refresh (green arrow) to see if it pulls any information beyond just that month? I would also recommend checking out this post, as it contains a solution for this issue.Printing Issues_General Journal Entries

If you're still experiencing the problem, why not give our virtual assistant, MOCA, a try? It's designed to delve deeper into issues like this. You can engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. If MOCA can't provide the help you're looking for, don't worry; our live chat team is available to pick up where MOCA left off.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post