Forum Discussion

3 years ago

AccountRight Web Browser - expand columns to view cut off data

In Items in the web browser, the full item number is cut off. Can someone tell me how we can expand the columns to show the entire item number please? Also are you able to add/remove fields here?

Margi

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Margi2454 

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

We are aware of this particular situation occurring when viewing through a Mac Computer which is something that we have passed on to the required team for further investigation and potential resolution.

If that is the case, as we are aware most customers encountering this display are using Mac, a potential workaround that you could do would be to open that Business on a Windows PC. 

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

AndrewStephen
      Valued Cover User

Hi SamaraM

Can you please explain how I can do this on a Windows PC. For the life of me I can't work out how I can see the full item code.   I use codes like this 01.002.1500A and only see 01.002.15 the remaining characters are cut off.

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi AndrewStephen 

Thanks for providing that additional information. Our testing showed the display issue happening on Mac environments but not Windows.

I have put that Item Number - 01.002.1500A into my file and am seeing the full number. As some troubleshooting to attempt, have you tried clearing your browser's cache?

If you could firstly try clearing cache, and if it is still occurring, getting a screenshot and what browser you are using would be ideal (either by reply or Private Message).

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.