Forum Discussion

maiphuong
Contributing User
2 years ago

Aged Payable reports

Hi there,

I struggle to export the Aged payable report, including the Invoice number instead of ID No. I tried to use Advance Filters to add the Invoice number to the report, but It does not show the Invoice Number for me to choose. The screenshot is attached. Can someone help me with this? 

Regards,

Mai

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi maiphuong 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you'll find it a wealth of knowledge .

The Aged Payables Report will show all open purchases within the company file and ages them according to the date you are entering as the As of Date. If you are expecting to see a transaction listed and it's not, do ensure that the transaction is open i.e. not fully paid. 

If you are referring to adding the supplier invoice number to that report, this can be done by selecting Insert/Modify>>Show Hide in the Report Columns section>> Supplier Inv No. (left-hand-side)>>Show> so it appears on the right before selecting Ok. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel