Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Assigning a User to an invoice created

Hi there, 

when creating an invoice - other than sales person is there any other way to assign a user to create the invoice? for instance - salesperson being the one who took the order or picked the product etc, but the person in accounts/admin who is creating the invoice on MYOB? in my company there are a few people to create invoices and for QC and follow up procedures would be good to know who did it - i know when you also have emailed a invoice you can see when it was opened/viewed and sent off, can you also see timestamps of when the invoice was CREATED? we have clients we dont always email invoices to, but print them!

Any help would be grately appreciated! 

• Hi Ashlee1001 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

When a user creates or edits an invoice it creates an audit trail. To look at the details of who created an invoice you can look at the Journal Security Audit Report.

Go to the Reports menu > Accounts > Under the Security and Audit heading > Journal Security Audit report. When you look at the report the session date is the physical date it was entered, and the transaction date is the date entered e.g. invoice date.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Ashlee1001 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

When a user creates or edits an invoice it creates an audit trail. To look at the details of who created an invoice you can look at the Journal Security Audit Report.

Go to the Reports menu > Accounts > Under the Security and Audit heading > Journal Security Audit report. When you look at the report the session date is the physical date it was entered, and the transaction date is the date entered e.g. invoice date.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.