Forum Discussion

11 months ago

Attaching Documents to Purchases Error

I suddenly am unable to attach a PDF to a purchase. Files are well below 10mb. I have tried dragging, Add Document and straight from bank as spend money

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I am having the same issue, I have tried other file types and other company files all our accounts team are having the same issue. 

SBNateis
    Contributing User

Hi I am having the same issue cannot access any of my purchase invoices or receipts i am experiencing the same as RenaeJoy1 below's post

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Everyone.

Thank you for your feedback and your patience in regard to this topic.

If you're still having this issue please do clear the AccountRight cache and try again, just to rule out any odd behaviors the software may be experiencing.

Note that you can only add documents up to 10MB  size, and in these formats: .PDF, .JPG, .JPEG, .TIFF, .TIF, and .PNG. Should your document(s) fall outside those parameters, that would have to be changed before successfully uploading.

If the error persists (and if using another upload option did not work), please locate and upload the Diagnostic Logs in your next reply, as this can help us in understanding what the software is doing at the time of the error.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl