Forum Discussion

toofless
Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

Attaching documents to Sales Invoices

I would like to be able to attach documents to my Sales Invoices.  I do NOT run the Job numbers, as I am trying to keep things simple.

Attaching documents direct from the Intray would make things a lot easier - items such as Certifcates of Compliance and receipts of odd materials would be useful for future reference.  

• Hi toofless 

Currently, AccountRight allows the user to attach documents to card records, Spend Money, and Bill transactions. In the current software version, users cannot attach documents to sales-based transactions. To my knowledge, this is not a feature that we are currently looking into, it may be something that is considered in the future, we've just not considering it at this time.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi toofless 

Currently, AccountRight allows the user to attach documents to card records, Spend Money, and Bill transactions. In the current software version, users cannot attach documents to sales-based transactions. To my knowledge, this is not a feature that we are currently looking into, it may be something that is considered in the future, we've just not considering it at this time.

toofless
      Experienced User

Ok, thanks for the reply.....consider my questoion a request for this to be brought up in the near future.  My friend says he can do that in Xero.   I don't want to change just because of that feature.  :smileyfrustrated:

Formula2016
      User

I think this would be a great option. We would like to attach signed copies of documents from clients as proof when goods are picked up from store. 

Margriet
      Experienced Cover User

As we frequently send out invoices to pass on costs incurred, it would be good to be able to attach documents so there will be a (non-paper) trail.