Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Bad Debt

Upon writing off a bad debt, we already have a bad debt account set up, I have created the customer return already for my client:

The issue is upon processing the return in the process customer return screen, choosing the client return I had created already and proceeding to apply it by clicking on apply to an invoice tab,  the client name does not appear on the apply to an invoice screen along with the invoice details to apply the return amount against? 

It will not allow me to click on the client name field to add their name either? Normally the client name appears on this screen automatically along with their invoice details to allow you to apply the return?

Please help with this query.

Thanks

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi office4 

Thank you for the screenshots. Could you please clear your browser cache or use a different browser then try again? If the problem persists, I'd suggest creating a new return, apply it to the invoice then delete the original one.

Please feel free to let us know how you go.

office4
      User

Thank you for your response to my request for assistance with the issue in clearing a bad debt from MYOB Essential for one of our client’s however, I called your helpdesk for assistance as I had not had a response from you and I was wanting the issue rectified promptly that day.  The issue was the client’s email address field on the client card file was not completed, I added the email address and it fixed the issue. My issue is not complete.

Regards

Office4

office4
        User

Sorry, it should say "my issue is now complete".