Forum Discussion

K2ESA
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Creditor showing negative balance on their card

We have several creditors that show a negative balance on their supplier card but their are no transactions listed.  This seems to be predominanlty overseas suppliers but has also effected one local suppliers card.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi K2ESA 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. First troubleshooting I recommend clearing the AccountRight cache which can resolve some odd behaviour like displaying different figures on different screens: Clearing the AccountRight Cache.

If you are still seeing a difference, could you reply with the last 4 digits of your Serial Number and attach a screenshot of the card history and the Analyse sales reports, so I can investigate further?

K2ESA
      Experienced Cover User

Hi SamaraM

Can you send me your email because I don't want that info publically visible :)

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi K2ESA 

Apologies for the delay in response. If you are not comfortable with posting those on this thread, you can send them to me over Private Message.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.