Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customer discounts

Hi, 

I posted on Friday and have not heard back from anyone. Can someone please help.

I am wanting to give a customer % discount for early payments in AccountRight. I have placed a discount in the card file and then also tried it against a particular invoice and it still doesnt work. Can you please help me.

Also can you explain exactly what it means in the card file when it says (Discount days)

Your urgent attention would be much appreciated

Capture against particular invoice.PNG
Capture on card file.PNG
Capture payment allocation.PNG
1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,171Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Customer discounts

Hi @HammerHire1,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

Kindly accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you. You can set a customer discount either from the customer card file or from the credit terms within the invoice. If you've already set up a customer discount from the card file and have assigned credit terms to a specific invoice, could you kindly share a screenshot of the applied credit terms? This will help us better understand your setup. 

As for your second query about the "discount days" field, this is where you can specify the number of days within which the customer needs to pay in order to avail the discount. For more detailed information about setting up discounts, please refer to this Help article, Customer Discounts.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post