Forum Discussion

5 years ago
Solved

Delete Duplicate Electronic Payment

I have found out that a whole load of creditors purchases were entered twice, and electronic payments for those creditor payments created twice. My electronic clearing account is now obviously out. 

How do I delete the 2nd set of electronic payments before I can then go and delete the duplicate creditor purchases? 

Komal_S
    5 years ago

Hi BronKroon78 

The screenshot that you have attached does not include any electronic payment transaction. The electronic payment transaction is named "Electronic Payment" in the Disbursements as shown:

You will need to find those transactions and confirm if the arrow next to them is still grey. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BronKroon78 

In order to delete the electronic payment,  follow the steps given below:

1. Go to Banking > Transaction Journal > Disbursements tab.
    2. Look for the ID No. starting with EP on the date you prepared the electronic payment.
    3. Click on the blue arrow on the left to open the electronic payment transaction and then delete it from Edit menu once it is opened. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

BronKroon78
      User

HI Komal 

Unfortunately the arrow is grey on both sets of EP's. 

Any suggestions? 

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi BronKroon78 

The screenshot that you have attached does not include any electronic payment transaction. The electronic payment transaction is named "Electronic Payment" in the Disbursements as shown:

You will need to find those transactions and confirm if the arrow next to them is still grey.