Forum Discussion

SonyaT
User
4 months ago
Solved

Email Bounce Back

Hi All,

We are having issues sending our statements to a customer. we are receiving the following bounce back email.

Sorry, email delivery was unsuccessful.

Subject: From The Cable Management Group Pty Ltd t/a Cableaway / Cableduct Systems

Destination: ap@middys.com.au

Sent: February 1st 2024, 1:40:07 pm

Message: Please contact us immediately if you are unable to detach or download your Statement. Thank you.

Diagnostic-Code: rejected

I can see from other post sometimes address are blacklisted. Please check that the email address is not. If so please remove so we are able to continue sending the statements.

Thank you.

Sonya

• Hi SonyaT,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I apologize for the delayed response. Upon review, the provided email address does not appear to be blacklisted on our end. To address this issue, please check for any blacklisting on your end. If you are unable to determine the blacklist status, we recommend reaching out to your IT representative for further assistance.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SonyaT,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I apologize for the delayed response. Upon review, the provided email address does not appear to be blacklisted on our end. To address this issue, please check for any blacklisting on your end. If you are unable to determine the blacklist status, we recommend reaching out to your IT representative for further assistance.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl