Forum Discussion

kerry17
Experienced Cover User
11 months ago

Email preferences no longer working

I recently changed our emailing preferences to show our trading name instead of our company/trust details as this is the name that our customers know us as.  Worked for a week or two but has now defaulted back to the company name.  When I look at Setup/Preferences/Emailing it shows the changes I made but on the emails that are going out it's showing the company/trust details.

I've attached 2 screen shots to show the issue...

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi kerry17 

Thanks for your post. 

If you're using email variables and your notice missing information when you preview an email, you need to check the set up of the email variables and whether the information the email variables refers to has been entered in your company file. 

You can check on this Help Article: Set up your default email messages. This contains more information and process on how you can set up your or change your email preferences. 

Let me know how you go and if you need further assistance with this. Happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers. 

Cel