Forum Discussion

Deandrea
Contributing User
10 months ago
Solved

STP No Longer Required

Hi,

I no longer require STP for my company file, will my Subscription decrease?

Regards

Andrea

• Hi Deandrea,

Thank you for your response.

As you have an AccountRight perpetual license file, you are welcome to use your company file locally after the cancellation of your subscription. Take a backup of your online file (File > Back up). Once that backup has been taken, you would go to File >> Restore and select to restore to a library on your computer.

It'll be sad to see you go. However, if you'll be canceling your account subscription, please refer to this Help Article, Cancelling your MYOB Subscription, which has detailed information to assist with this.

Are we able to solve your concern? If yes, please click on "Accept as Solution". If not, please feel free to reply to this post, and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Deandrea 

Kindly confirm what product you are using and if your file is online. I understand that you no longer require STP. However, STP is already included in the live services as a product inclusion. In this case, this will not deduct your monthly charges.

Please feel free to post again, I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Deandrea
      Contributing User

Hi Princess,

I no longer require STP or for the file to be on line.

Will that change my subscription?

Regards

Deandrea

Deandrea
      Contributing User

Hi,

Sorry I forgot to mention I am using Accrount Right Plus

Regards

Deandrea

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Deandrea,

Thank you for your response. If you're using an AccountRight perpetual license file and you no longer require your file online or other live services such as Bank feeds, Pay Super, and STP. You can back up your file locally and continue using it without a subscription.

However, if your file is online and you are using other Live Services, such as bank feeds, even if your file no longer requires STP, your monthly subscription will not be decreased since STP is already part of Live Services.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Cheer,

Princess