Forum Discussion

TyroneMorley
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

STP Error: Accountright subscription is required for STP

Hi, 

I previously finalised STP for FY 2020-21 on 30th of July and it was successful. However, when an employee lodged their tax yesterday, it didn't appear as tax-ready in their MyGov. I then tried to log-in and my payroll reporting section now state the following error: "You need an AccountRight subscription to use STP". I have a paid Accountright Premier subscription and I was still able to login to payroll reporting as of last week.

Cheers,

Tyrone  

Yanike_S
    3 years ago

Hi,

Yes, that is correct. I have adjusted that now. If you log in again, your file should confirm automatically if you are connected to the internet.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TyroneMorley 

Thanks for your post. This was due to a setting in your account on our end which I have reset now. You should be able to log in to the payroll reporting centre now. 

Let me know if you are still having issues.

TyroneMorley
      Contributing User

Hi,

The problem still exists and I still have the same error on the payroll reporting centre. I also have gotten an error over the last week regarding the failure to automatically confirm my company file online whenever I login. This may have something to do with it. 

Regards,

Tyrone

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi,

Yes, that is correct. I have adjusted that now. If you log in again, your file should confirm automatically if you are connected to the internet.