Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Entering SWIFT Code on invoice

I'm creating an invoice for an international job but I can't see how put my bank's International SWIFT Code on the invoice.

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Re: Entering SWIFT Code on invoice

Hi @1Lee,

Thanks for your post. Currently, you are unable to show a SWIFT code on your invoices. However, if you would like to see this as a feature in possible future updates, I would recommend showing your support for the SWIFT code required for international invoices on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange. You can show your support by voting, i.e., by selecting the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name and, if required, by commenting.

If you do require that information to be entered, I would suggest entering it into the Note to Customer field (for the browser version) or including it in a message (for the desktop version) on the Enter Sales window. This will appear on the invoice when it is produced. This article on personalizing invoices will help you with the process.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you encounter any further issues. I also recommend getting in touch through our online help center, MOCA, for immediate assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post