Error message: You have indicated that the transaction is to be paid electronically. All electronic payments must contain Statement Text.

JRW
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Error message: You have indicated that the transaction is to be paid electronically. All electronic payments must contain Statement Text.

I am trying to change a purchase Order to a Bill and am receiving the following Error message:

You have indicated that the transaction is to be paid electronically. All electronic payments must contain Statement Text.

This is confusing to me as:

a.  we never use eletronic payment, and there is nowhere that I have selected electronic payment for either this Supplier or this Order

b. I am not trying to make a payment, but simply trying to change it from an Order to a Bill.  It has already been paid in full prior to the receiving the items.

I can't work out how to get past this error and record the Order as a Bill.

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,186 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,186Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: Error message: You have indicated that the transaction is to be paid electronically. All elec...

Hi @jrw,

Thank you for your post.

The error message you're receiving usually happens when you spend money and pay bills. In your case, it seems like this error might be due to a setting in the system that's incorrectly indicating that the transaction is to be paid electronically. This could be a more complex issue that requires further investigation. I'd recommend checking the settings for the supplier and the order to ensure that electronic payment is not selected. Additionally, to prevent this error, check which account has been set up as your bank account for electronic payments by going to Setup >> Linked accounts.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post