Forum Discussion

SAQ
User
3 years ago
Solved

Help needed to reprint a receipt

How do you reprint a receipt after it has been initially printed?

Steven_M
    3 years ago

Hi MillsResources 

Thank you for providing that information.

I've arranged for the necessary script to be run over the company file for you, so you should be good to go with reprinting those receipts.

Note: If you have been using that company file around the time of this post, do ensure that you close down and reopen the company file prior to attempting that reprint.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SAQ 

Receipts can be printed via Banking (or Sales)>>Print Receipts. Within this window, you can tick the transaction(s) you wish to print and select Print. 

Should the transaction already be printed and you need to re-print it you would select the Advanced Filters within that Print Receipts window and select Unprinted Receipts Only. You may want to add additional filters to locate that transaction.

It should be noted that we are aware of a situation in which already printed receipts will not appear back in that window and thus are not able to be printed. Should this situation arise, we do have a script that we can run over the file to aid that situation. Happy to run that for you, we would need to grab the following information to arrange for that:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
      MillsResources
      Contributing Cover User

Hi 

I also am having this same issue - not able to reprint receipts.

Are you able to assist please

• Where the company file is stored - online
      • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - 8265
      • What is the company file ID - 1
        Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi MillsResources 

Thank you for providing that information.

I've arranged for the necessary script to be run over the company file for you, so you should be good to go with reprinting those receipts.

Note: If you have been using that company file around the time of this post, do ensure that you close down and reopen the company file prior to attempting that reprint.

Anne-Marie12
      Experienced Cover User

Hello,

I am have the same issue and need urgently.

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local - Online
      • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - 8170
      • What is the company file ID - 1

Thank you.

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Anne-Marie12 

I've arranged for that script to be run for you. If you have been using that company file around the time of this post do close down and reopen the company file before attempting to open that window.