How to delete the old Remittance advice - email

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Hemasri
Experienced User
26 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

26Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: How to delete the old Remittance advice - email

Thank you steven,

I will speak to the IT support . meanwhile , all i want is to not to send emails so , i have deselected the Send email through MYOB in my Preference , then why is it still accessing the sending email via outlook??

I want to select a bunch of old remittance advise and delete it from MYOB without sending an email ... and so why is it making so difficult ?? just stop calling mailing function isnt it ? sorry , for being illiterate here.

Hema

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: How to delete the old Remittance advice - email

Hi @Hemasri 

The Send Emails Using AccountRight option is the option to email using AccountRight's own email system, no Desktop email client is provided should this option be enabled. Emails will still be sent just not using the email client.

Should you wish to remove those items you would be looking at my post earlier in this thread for guidance on that. In short, you want to check out that Help Article for information on that process OR updating the Remittance Advice Delivery Status on the individual transactions (If they occur in a lock period that preference would need to be disabled prior to making that change).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post