Forum Discussion

OzTara
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

In tray - purchase credit notes - wrong ID number collected and always 1c out

I love the In Tray feature for importing my purchase invoices. I do not love that every time the document imported is a credit that I have to re-enter it as it imports incorrect details. . It is given the original invoice number if noted on the credit note instead of the CN number. . It is always 1c out. I don't know why. It doesn't make sense. But I have to re-enter the value on every credit note. Any tips? The MYOB help desk in Australia is closed at 4.20pm?????? Doesn't seem right at all...

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi OzTara 

Apologies for the delay in response. So we can investigate this, can you please attach a screenshot of the document in the tray and the bill that gets created from it. 

OzTara
      Experienced Cover User
      Please find attached the screenshots showing the credit note and its relevant MYOB input screen. I personally enter the 'CN' in front of the incorrect original invoice number to identify the credit easily in the register

Komal_S wrote:

Hi OzTara 

Apologies for the delay in response. So we can investigate this, can you please attach a screenshot of the document in the tray and the bill that gets created from it. 

if I don't have time to replace the entire number.
        Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi OzTara 

Thanks for attaching the screenshot. We are aware of the issue where the bills created from intray can be rounded up or down, the workaround is to manually adjust the tax amount in the bills. This is something that might be fixed in future releases, apologies for the inconvenience caused due to this.