Forum Discussion

Camille86
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

Inventory Quantity displaying wrong figures

Hi Guys,

So we have had this problem since October 2021 and thought it would resolve with further updates but it hasnt.

Basically when you are typing up an order and put the code in the item comes up with false inventory quantity.

This also happens when selecting items for inventory count. It has some our stock showing up as negative amounts when in fact we have stock and wrong figures for others. How do I go about finding a solution as it is now getting very fustrating.

Kind Regards

Camille

12 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Camille86

Thanks for your post and sorry for to see that no one has replied to you yet. If you're still having troubles with this can you please provide a screenshot of that items information window, please go to inventory > item list > select the item via the blue arrow > Screenshot this window so we can take a look into this for you. 

Camille86
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for getting back to me, i have attached the screen shot for you.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Camille

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Camille86

Thanks for that screenshot, can you please take a back up of your file. Once you've taken a back up please let me know a time today between 12pm and 5pm that you can log out of the file so I can run a script over the file. 

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Camille86

Thanks, I've had the script run over the file now. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.