Forum Discussion

Kritty796
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago

Invoice Activity History Not Working

When you click on veiw all actiticty for a customers invoice it keeps coming up with "Well, this is awkward. Looks like something went wrong! Please try again later or contact the issuing business for assistance."

So i am assuming that our customers are having the same issue!

Has been like this since Wednesday 15.02.2024

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Kritty796,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late reply. We regret to hear that you and your customers are experiencing issues when trying to view all activity for an invoice. I appreciate your patience and for reaching out about this. Allow me to help you with this. Regarding the activity history, I've further checked and replicated this on our end, and it seems to be working fine. In this case, I would recommend clearing the browser cache, as this helps your computer or device run optimally, and doing so can help fix certain problems, like formatting or loading issues. Signing out and signing back in again can also help with loading issues.

If the issue persists after clearing the browse cache, please let me know so I can further investigate.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Kritty796,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with your invoice activity history, as we’re not able to receive any response. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to reply. We're always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Kritty796,

I hope this message finds you well today. We have recently asked for updates to assist you further, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again. We're always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella