Forum Discussion

Tamala
Contributing User
7 months ago

Invoice Activity History

Why doesnt the Invoice activity history show that an invoice as been emailed on the Sales Invoice Page? You  have to individually open up each invoice to see if it has been sent or not. This is so frustrating.

8 Replies

• We are having the same problem as the Activity column for all our Sales invoices is not reporting them as emailed when we know they have been which makes it very difficult to track which invoices have or have not been sent out to our clients. This function worked perfectly well before the Upgrade is this going to be fixed ? if so when?

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi DaveO

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your issue with the Activity column. Generally, if there are updates to the online software, there is a slight latency for an amount of time. May I get you to try to check this issue tomorrow morning? If the issue persists, let us know and we'll investigate this issue further. 

Feel free to post again in the forum if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
      Genreve

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Tamala,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We appreciate your patience with this, and we value your suggestion. However, clicking the invoice number is the only way we can view if the invoice was being sent or not. We will let you know right away if this feature is already available on MYOB Business.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Tamala,

Hope you are doing well. Please be informed that we are now closing this case, as we were not able to receive updates. Feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.

Cheers,

Shella

Tamala
    Contributing User

Still Not working. This feature was working before the upgrade.

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Tamala

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your issue with the activity history of your invoices. If the issue persists until now, please send me a screenshot of the activity history of one of your invoices after sending an email, and we'll investigate what's causing this. 

We look forward to your response.

Thanks,
      Genreve

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Tamala

I hope you are doing well today. 

Feel free to let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
      Genreve

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Tamala

Since we haven't received any updates regarding your concern since November 20, we will be closing this case. 

Feel free to start a new thread if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
        Genreve