Forum Discussion

11 months ago

Invoices not emailing

I have sent invoices last Thursday and today and they are not being received.  Has anyone else had that issue? Using Accountright Plus.  Thanks

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi simone23

Thank you for your post. May I extend a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. 

There could be multiple possible reasons why an invoice does not send successfully. May I know what product we are using to send the email (AccountRight or Business)? If we are using Business does it show in the activity history that it was emailed or if we are using AccountRight are we sending the invoice using Outlook or the AccountRight application itself? Any additional information would help us understand why there is an issue with sending emails. 

We are looking forward to your reply. If you have any other concerns or questions please include them in your next right. 

Cheers,

Genreve.

simone23
      User

Hi Genreve

I'm using Accountright and using that application to send the invoices.  I've been doing it this way since October with no issues until last Thursday.

Regards

Simone

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi simone23

Thanks for the information.

I understand that it is important for you to use the Invoice app and I regret to know that right now you are having issues using it. For us to know if the issue is exclusively for invoice app or the email system in general, may I know if we try sending the invoice through AccountRight, does the recipient receives it? Also, if we send it to our personal email are we able to receive it?

We thank you for patience, we look forward to your response.

Thanks, 

Genreve