Forum Discussion

HelloSidney
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

MYOB AccountRight Templates Cropped in Web Version

Why do all my templates that were created within MYOB AccountRight get cropped off when trying to use the Web Version? They are formatted to A4 size but that appears to not be your default setting for web templates. This effectively makes the Web Version useless to me.

Does anyone else have this problem? I shouldn't have to create new templates again using the web version - besides - I wouldn't be able to fit all the information onto anything less than A4 size.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi HelloSidney 

Thank you for your post. When you are attempting to print the form, if you click into more settings - is it selected to print on A4 sized paper? 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

HelloSidney
      Contributing Cover User

Hi SamaraM 

Thank you for responding. I'm not sure where those settings are.

To clarify, invoicing works fine for the desktop application, but it's cut off in MYOB's Web Browser version. So it effectively renders the whole browser app pointless if I can't use my templates. This has been a problem from day 1 and no one has been able to help me.

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi HelloSidney 

if the printer is not picking up the correct paper width, then you would be looking at checking the settings on your printer driver. 

Do you see anywhere on the dialogue box when you are printing that mentions the paper size?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.