Forum Discussion

Naz2
Contributing User
2 months ago
Solved

MYOB Not Responding

Hi Team,

Iam trying to enter sales and purchase transaction in MYOB AccountRight but when i record it the program becomes not responding and the whole system freeze.

• Hi Naz2,

Thank you for your post.

MYOB AccountRight (not responding) typically appears when AccountRight is still processing in the background, but Windows interprets it as the program having stopped working. Usually, these messages disappear if AccountRight is left to continue its processing. However, if the message persists, there are a few troubleshooting steps that you can take, as outlined in this Help article: AccountRight not responding.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Naz2,

Thank you for your post.

MYOB AccountRight (not responding) typically appears when AccountRight is still processing in the background, but Windows interprets it as the program having stopped working. Usually, these messages disappear if AccountRight is left to continue its processing. However, if the message persists, there are a few troubleshooting steps that you can take, as outlined in this Help article: AccountRight not responding.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess