Forum Discussion

4 years ago
Solved

Missing transactions after starting a new financial year

Hi there! I'm having some issue with my system. I recently started a new financial year where my financial period ends in June. I started a new financial year yesterday and I kept using the software throughout the day as usual with no issues. 

However, today I checked my invoices for recent transactions and found that my transactions after June 2020 are missing. Any transactions I made after my financial year ( June 2020) are missing. And I just realised that in the company information, my financial year has not been updated. I've got no idea what happened during the process of starting the new financial year.

I'll really appreciate if anyone could me with retrieving the misisng invoices. Thank you!

• Hi Himalaya_NM 

Thanks for your post. I would recommend checking that you are opening the current company file and not a back up taken prior to closing the financial year. If it is the current file, can you go to Reports>>Accounts tab>>Security and Audit>>run the Journal Security Audit report and check for those transactions.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Himalaya_NM 

Thanks for your post. I would recommend checking that you are opening the current company file and not a back up taken prior to closing the financial year. If it is the current file, can you go to Reports>>Accounts tab>>Security and Audit>>run the Journal Security Audit report and check for those transactions.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.