Forum Discussion

EilishLednar
Contributing User
2 years ago

Myob not responding error - Remittance advices

This issue popped up a few weeks ago but seemily fixed itself at the time. It's occuring again and seems worse then before. When trying to send out remittance advices (from paid bills) MYOB is going into a "not responding" error and crashing. 
Sometimes you can go in and try again and it will send and other times it just continues to crash. 
It occurs whether you send one or multiple emails. 
I have read and tried a few other solutions suggested on the community forum however none seem to solve the problem for me. I will list below: 
- Sending only one at a time
- Ensuring default/card 1 email is the same as the remittance email
- Deleting the email from the card and resaving 
Additionally I tried going in and resaving the form in case it was an error with that. 
None of these have solved the issue. 
If anyone has any advice or things that they have tried when this occured for them it would be greatly apprecited. 
Thank you community :) 

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi EilishLednar 

Thanks for your post. Could you have a look at the error log and diagnostic log after your software crashes? This could give an indication what is wrong. If you want you could upload them to the forum and I can have a look for you.

EilishLednar
      Contributing User

Hi Yanike_S , 

Thank you for your response. 

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to give an error report. It comes up with the "Myob not responding window", the options are to wait for program to respond or close program. The wait option never works and either way the program ends up crashing/not responding. 
      Any ideas from here? 

Really appreciate any help on this one. 

Thank you and warm regards, 
      Eilish 

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi EilishLednar 

Could you still upload the diagnostic log please? This is a background log file that keeps track of what the software is doing and should give an indication why the software is not responding.