Forum Discussion

WMack
Experienced User
2 years ago

Not receiving inventory items correctly

This is happening randomly.

Sometimes if we have 'received' items in MYOB purchases, it is still showing as zero making it look like we haven't got the items.

I've attached 2 screenshots - 

The first one is when you go into the Purchase Order

The second one is after selecting Receive Items WITHOUT having entered anything.

Please help

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi WMack 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query yet. When you receive some but not all items, it will have a number in the To Date field the next time you go to receive them.

To check when those 2 were received, you can go to Item Register and have a look for a Purchase Journal which will have the quantity received and the date it was done.

Hope that helps.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

WMack
      Experienced User

Hi Samara

Thanks for responding - I just haven't had the time to call support.

This isn't a once-off - it's happening regularly.  So while you've offered a solution (time wasting though) it isn't solving the issue.  Until recently we haven't had this problem before.  

This has to be a bug

WMack
        Experienced User

Also Samara, it isn't anything to do with backorders - it's actually happening on fully received purchases where it isn't showing as received at all (even though it has been in MYOB).  If you select the Receive Items button again (without entering any details in) , it actually displays correctly.