maxc69
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Packing Slip not printing for user with limited sales permission

Hi

We are having issues with MYOB not prompting to print a packing slip.

We can with an administrative user or role but not with a user who has limited sales permission such as in the screenshot below.

The admin creates an order and prints the order and automatically it will print the delivery docket or packing slip.

Why cant I do it with another user with these permissions? Or is there something else that I am missing?

permissions.png

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,185 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,185Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: Packing Slip not printing for user with limited sales permission

Hi @maxc69,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I see that you're encountering issues with MYOB not prompting you to print a packing slip for users with limited sales permissions. This situation does seem unusual, especially if you've granted the user access to sales. They should ideally be able to print the packing slip, but I'm uncertain about the automatic printing of the docket or pay slip. We can certainly troubleshoot this further.

One troubleshooting step you could try is to remove all access and enable administrator access. This will help us determine if this privilege is restricted to administrators only. Alternatively, you could remove the user, re-add the user, and set up the same roles and permissions to see if the issue persists for that particular user.

For more information, please refer to these Help articles:

If neither of these scenarios apply, I encourage you to reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website for immediate assistance.

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post