Centrix-PM
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payment period for purchases

Is it possible to set a payment period, of say 20 days, to suppliers. Like you can set a payment period for customers. It seems it would be a quick fix that would save time when creating bills.

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

485Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payment period for purchases

Hi @Centrix-PM,

Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the Community forum! I hope you find it to be a valuable resource.

Could you kindly confirm if you are using AccountRight? If so, you can establish default supplier terms by navigating to the Setup >> Preferences >> Purchases tab and clicking on Terms. It's important to note that if you've entered terms in the Supplier Card >> Buying Details >> Supplier Terms information, these specific terms will override the default ones. You can find detailed information on setting credit terms in this Help article: Credit Terms.

On the other hand, if you're using MYOB Business, it doesn't have a dedicated feature to select payment terms individually. In this case, you would set or enter the date of the invoice or bill and the due date to indicate customer or supplier payment terms.

Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm here to help.

If my response has adequately addressed your question, you can click on "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post