Forum Discussion

ejx_c
User
11 months ago

Photos from card file on invoice

I work for a Mechanic who is being very subborn about upgrading his MYOB. Currently, he uses a very old version of MYOB and uploads a photo of his customer's car on the invoice which takes a lot of stuffing around and wastes a lot of precious minutes in the day. I am hoping to streamline this double handling. He will not upgrade his MYOB until I can solve the "photo must be on the invoice problem". 

I am wanting to upload a photo to the Card List detail section (which I can do successfully) and then have that same photo appear on the invoice when it is generated for the customer. 

Please, please tell me this is possible? If not, is there a way we can we make it possible? 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ejx_c 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In AccountRight, having the same photo attach to the card details when generating an invoice is not possible at the moment. While this is something yet to be explored by our product team. I would recommend to post this on our Product Ideas board so that others can vote for it and for our developers to consider.

I would also pass this suggestion to the relevant team. We will keep you updated on newly released features.

Kindly read through our article you might find it helpful information: Item pictures

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess