Forum Discussion

JackieGeale
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

Purchase orders and sales invoices sending from incorrect email address

I can't seem to find where I can change the email address that Purchase Orders and Sales Invoices are sending from.  I have checked the Company Information and the correct one is in there.

Any thoughts on where I need to go to fix this?

• Hi JackieGeale 

If you're sending purchase orders and emails through Outlook integrated with AccountRight, then the email address which is used in the main outlook profile is the sender email address. This can be edited by following the steps in Sending emails using Microsoft Outlook

However, if you're using AccountRight's online emailing function, then the reply to email address can be changed from the Preferences window. Additional details on how to access this window and change the settings can be found on Set up AccountRight to send emails help article.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JackieGeale 

If you're sending purchase orders and emails through Outlook integrated with AccountRight, then the email address which is used in the main outlook profile is the sender email address. This can be edited by following the steps in Sending emails using Microsoft Outlook

However, if you're using AccountRight's online emailing function, then the reply to email address can be changed from the Preferences window. Additional details on how to access this window and change the settings can be found on Set up AccountRight to send emails help article.

Please let me know if you have any questions.