Remittance Advice - emails failing

LibbyDowning77
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Remittance Advice - emails failing

Hi there - for the last few months we are having trouble with emailing remittance advices. It seems that some fail, however we don't receive any notification. MYOB suggested that I send in smaller batched, approx 15 at a time, I have been doing this and am still having the same problem. This means I have to manually check that each remittance has been emailed to our suppliers each week...tedious. I have never had a problem with emailing in the past, regardless of the number being sent in a batch. Has anyone got the same problem? Any fixes?

3 REPLIES 3
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,545 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,545Posts

49Kudos

164Solutions

Re: Remittance Advice - emails failing

Hi @LibbyDowning77,

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

My apologies for the late response. I understand that you're experiencing issues with emailing remittance advice in MYOB, and it's causing you to manually check each remittance. I'm sorry to hear about this inconvenience. We appreciate your patience with this.

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

• Ensure that there is an email address in the Remittance Advice email field for the supplier. You can check this by editing the supplier details.
  • If you're sending remittance advice at the time you make a payment, you can change the existing email address in the To field, add another email if you want to send the remittance advice to an additional email address, or cc (copy) the email to another email address. You can also click 'Email me a copy' to email a copy of the remittance advice to the email address recorded in your business settings.
  • Review the default email subject and message and change them if you want. Then, click 'Send remittance advice' to email the remittance advice.
  • If you're sending remittance advice later, or in batches, you can view the remittance advice you haven't yet emailed or downloaded by choosing 'To do' in the Status field.

Let me know if you're still experiencing issues after trying these steps. We're happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,545 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,545Posts

49Kudos

164Solutions

Hi @LibbyDowning77,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up if you’re still encountering difficulties with remittance advice emails. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you still need assistance with this, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,545 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,545Posts

49Kudos

164Solutions

Hi @LibbyDowning77,

I hope this message finds you well today. We have recently asked for an update on your failing remittance advice emails, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again. We're always delighted to assist you.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post