Forum Discussion

dlc1
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

Supplier Deposits Report

Hi there, 

We have a client who pays international suppliers, and allocates the payments to the corresponding purchase order. This then results in a balance showing in the 'Deposit to Supplier's' account. 

Is there a report that would, on any given day show the total amount of supplier orders and any deposits made on them, so that we can confirm the account balance is correct?

Thank you

• Hi dlc1 

Thanks for your post. The Purchases Register Detail report can be filtered by Orders and can be modified to show the Paid to Date amount. You can run that report from Reports>>Purchases tab>>Purchase Register or by going to the Purchases Command Centre, click on Purchases Register>>Orders tab and click Print. To include the Paid to Date amount, run the report, click on Insert/Modify and then Show Hide, select Paid to Date and then click Show.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi dlc1 

Thanks for your post. The Purchases Register Detail report can be filtered by Orders and can be modified to show the Paid to Date amount. You can run that report from Reports>>Purchases tab>>Purchase Register or by going to the Purchases Command Centre, click on Purchases Register>>Orders tab and click Print. To include the Paid to Date amount, run the report, click on Insert/Modify and then Show Hide, select Paid to Date and then click Show.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.