Trouble with MYOB online payment options & surcharges.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SizzleIt
1 Post
User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Trouble with MYOB online payment options & surcharges.

I find it ridiculously ironic that while MYOB is a company that helps business owners to keep their accounts in order, MYOB themselves can't provide me with an itemised invoice (that I pay MYOB) for the surcharge they charge me when my customers use the online Bpay payment system. Absolutely riduculous.

You really need to step up your game and make Bpay an extra option which business owners can disable if they choose to have online card pyments enabled. I currently pay over $100 per month in surcharges simply bcause I can't disable the Bpay option on my account.

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Trouble with MYOB online payment options & surcharges.

Hi @SizzleIt

Thanks for your feedback on this, we've passed it on to our teams. In regards to your invoice, the surcharge amount should be listed on your tax invoice that you receive. If you haven't received this can you please send me a private message with your product serial number and email address so that I can take a look into this for you. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post