Forum Discussion

3 months ago

Unable to save receiving items in to stock

When we order stock it doesnt always come it at once so we receive it in MYOB as it comes however lately i keep getting a message saying unable to save change as changes made in another window by other user. No One else does this except me and no one else has te window open at the same time. Please let me know how to fix this as by no being able to input our stock arrivals means we also dont have accurate inventory counts 

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Enzed_Moranbah

Thank you for your post. I apologize for my delayed response.

I understand you're encountering some issues with saving an invoice/ purchase transaction. I appreciate the screenshot you've provided, it's very helpful. From what I can gather, this error message typically arises when the system attempts to create an additional journal entry for a discount applied, finance charge, or credit note.

A potential solution to bypass this error message is to disable the "warn for duplicate invoice numbers or purchase order" option. You can do this by navigating to Setup > Preferences > Sales/Purchases tab.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve