Forum Discussion

2 years ago

User Roles

I have set up a new employee, assigning them "Roles" the same as other employees.

However, they aren't able to amend purchases.  There is no "OK" button.  Only "Close".  Even though the other employees who are assigned the same roles are able to make amendments.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Megan77

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Are you able to provide a screenshot of what they can see so we can take a look into this for you. 

Megan77
      User

Not sure how to do that without sharing our confidential information (sorry not that tech savy)

This person is unable to edit any purchases, there is no way of saving any editing.

We have noticed at the top of the screen there is Purchases-Edit Item (Read Only)

However, when I look at the access I have granted them, it is exactly the same as others who can edit.  There are no "Read Only" circles ticked.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Megan77

Can the user sign out of the file > clear their AccountRight cache > Once cleared can they sign back in and try. Does this work ?

If it doesn't can you please confirm if you can do this with your access ? If you can, can you please send me a private message with a screenshot of their window so I can take a look into this further.