Forum Discussion

4 months ago

Vendor Sales Report

We are an industrial  parts distributor / supplier

We have a couple of vendors who require a report monthly of the customers we sold their parts to

There can be 50 to 100 items on different orders we have placed with them

Is there an easy way to provide this information?

I curremtly do a purchase report by vendor for the month and manullay write next to each item the customers name which is very time consuming

Thanks

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi johnm123,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

Apologies for the late response. I understand how accurate reports bring great convenience to your business. MYOB has a feature called Financial Reporting Software that allows you to generate instant reports for any area of your business, including sales, purchases, banking, and more. You can customize these reports with the most relevant and useful information.

Here are the steps to generate a report:

1. Go to the “Reporting” tab in your MYOB software.
    2. View saved reports or create instant, customizable reports.
    3. Choose the report type based on your needs. In your case, you might want to generate a sales or purchase report.
    4. Once you choose the report you need, you can download it as a PDF file or spreadsheet.

However, it's not clear if these reports can directly provide the specific information you need (i.e., the customers you sold your vendors' parts to). If the standard reports don't meet your needs, you might need to customize a report or use a third-party app that integrates with MYOB.

Let me know if you have any other questions; don't hesitate to reply.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi johnm123,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with your vendor sales report when we’re not able to receive any response. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to reply, as we're happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi johnm123,

I hope this message finds you well today. We have recently asked for updates if you're in need of further assistance dealing with your vendor sales report, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again, and one of our moderators will attend to it.

Kind regards,

Shella